Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back In The Flow - words of advice for 2010

The MONDAY of all Mondays.

After a ton of time off for the Holidays, its time to go back to work (tomorrow morning). I am looking forward to 2010 with a measure of cautious optimism. After all, life in America may be irritating at times, but we have a lot to be thankful for. (like plenty of food and the freedom t0 whine about how bad we have it)

I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, but here are some things that I will consider changing in the upcoming year.

How I Handle Stupid People:

Normally, I either ignore them (and make jokes about them behind their backs) or make fun of them to their faces. This year I plan on pretending that I am carrying a stun gun and shooting them. Imagine the look on their faces when I hold up my hand, pull the "trigger" and make a noise the is supposed to mimic an electric shock. "Gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt"

How I Deal with Stupid Situations:

Usually, I find the person (usually a clerk., another driver or fast food manager) who is responsible for the stupid situation and I try my best to embarrass and upset them. This year I plan on pretending to throw my clothes, food, groceries, dry goods, or other item or service that they are pretending to supply to me or pretend that I am going to crash my car into them. Again, these actions will be complete with appropriate hand and facial gestures and sounds.

How I Vent My Angst:

Normally when I am angry, I raise my voice, roll my eyes, develop a bitterly sarcastic tone and say the F and GD words a lot.

Some things just shouldn't be changed !!

What are you considering to change in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage NICE, HUMOROUS or INSIGHTFUL comments !